Thursday 17 October 2013

Here Come the Boys...

Morning! Here's a card that I wanted to share with you and it's one for the boys - I've also followed the sketch over at the 'Here Come The Boys' challenge - hence the post title (that and the fact I didn't know what else to call it!)

I've used an digital image from Little Miss Muffett stamps, coloured with promarkers, flexmarkers and spectrum noirs, the papers are from a magazine I bought ages ago but they're from Pink Petticoat and I've matted everything on Bazzill Basics kraft card. I've also used a Craftwork Cards sentiment and a couple of die cuts - a border and some stars cut with my MFT dienamics Blueprints 4.
This is a handy one for the stash when one of those awkward boy birthday's come up! Hope you like it - and I hope someone will leave me a comment!
Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for any comments that you take the time to leave me - they really make my day! And I really do appreciate your visit, so please come back soon! Luv and Hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...